The college offeres Mathematics as a subject upto fourth semester of the Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) and the Bachelor of Computer Science (B.Sc.-CS) programmes. After the fourth semester, the students pursue either Physics (for B.Sc.) or Computer Science (for B.Sc.-CS) as the major subject for the fifth and sixth semesters. The eligibility, subject group combinations that a student can choose at the entry level and other details are detailed in the College Prospectus. The semester wise Mathematics courses and their respective syllabi are listed below:
Name: Mr. Channayya N. Math
Designation: Assistant Professor
Area of Expertise:Algebra and Analysis
Email:email@example.com Curriculum Vitae
Course Learning Outcomes
1) Started one certificate course on "Vedic Mathematics"
2) Published one research paper in National Journal.
1) One research Presented in international conference organised by Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad.
2) Our 05 students participated in 'Research AVishkar Convention' 2017-18.
3) Published a Research paper in International Journals.
1)Two students are participated in State level research competition organized by "Gogate –Joglekar College, Ratnagiri".
2) Faculty member C. N. Math Presented research paper in National conference held at Shivaji University, Kolhapur.
3) Presented research paper at international conference organized by Dayananad College, Latur.
4) One Minor Research completed which was funded by University of Mumbai, Mumbai.
1) Organised Workshop on Mathematics Software "Mathematica".
2) Our one student participated in SCI-STAR competition organised by Sanjay Godhavat Institute, Hathkanagle.
3) Workshop on use of excels for FYBcom. Students.
4) Extra lecture taken for dropout students.
8) Informative Lecture about Mathematics Software Scientific Work Place 5.0
1) Many Problem solving seminars have been conducted by the department.
2) Workshops on use of excel for computations of measure of central tendency, variation and correlation and regression conducted for FYBCOM students.