The Examination committee is an apex body of the Institute which is headed by Examinations In-Charge (EI) and shall be facilitated by three sections: Examination, Record Maintenance and Administration. The main function of this Committee is to carry out examinations, publish results and award certificates (provided by the University) to the students who pass the final examinations.
To conduct Internal Assessment and External Assessment Examination related all work as per the rules and regulations of the autonomous college
Role and Responsibilities
1.To safeguard the quality of the examination procedures
2.Distribution and collection of Examination forms and examination fee of the students.
3.Preparation of the time table for the External and Internal examination of the college and communicate to the students.
4.Prior to the examination, committee shall prepare seating arrangement for the examination and display it on the concerned notice board/website.
5.Prepare an overall Supervision Duty Chart and display on the Staff Notice board.
6.The Exam Committee shall ensure that adequate stationery, like answer sheets, drawing sheets, charts, graph paper, drawing boards, trays, threads, water jugs etc. are made available.
7.Smooth conduct of External and Internal Examinations.
8.Preparation of result in time and communicate to the students.
9.Preparation of mark list and distribution to the students.
1. Approving and finalizing the dates of internal and external examinations.
2. Approval of examination and question paper pattern.
3. Appointing members for moderation committee.
4. Appointment of invigilators.
5. Creating guidelines for examiners and students.
6. Imposing penalties for fraud and malpractices.
7. Eligibility of students for appearing university examination.
8. Proper maintenance of examination record.
9. Submission of exam records to university in scheduled time.
10. Grievances of students related to examination